Welcome to Lifestyle Improvement Training! LIT Fitness, LLC is an in-home personal training company that services the Twin Cities metro area.
Personal training is often thought of as lifting weights, counting reps, and in-your-face muscle heads. This alters your body 1-hour out of the day…barring injury! Anyone can count reps. The idea behind Lifestyle Improvement Training is to educate the client so he or she can take care of themselves when they are not with a personal trainer. One to three hours per week being abused by a personal trainer is not going to cut it. You need to take the necessary steps on your own to improve your well being. In order for you to lose weight, increase your energy, decrease your body fat, and improve your outlook on life, you need to incorporate all aspects of wellness.
Lifestyle Improvement Training addresses not only proper strength training and cardiovascular techniques, but also dietary and nutrition habits, sleep, pain and inflammation, disease coping, blood sugar control, accountability, and osteoporosis. Everything that accompanies a healthy lifestyle!!
LIT Fitness, LLC has a commitment to change lives through education, empowerment, and fulfilled promises to each and every client. You will be given the tools to change your life, not only through workouts, but through all aspects of wellness.
On Site or In-home Personal Training Service offering blood pressure, resting heart rate, body composition measurements, assisted stretching, musculoskeletal assessment, lifestyle management, and program design.
Achieve your goals with a program customized to your needs
- Strength Training and Education
- Weight Loss
- Cardiovascular Fitness
- Lifestyle Improvement
- Flexibility, Balance, and Core Stability
- Sport-specific Training
Ryan Walseth, Certified Personal Trainer
(American College of Sports Medicine, American Council on Exercise)
- Independent Personal Trainer affiliated with Adaptive Health Solutions and 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment
- Bachelor of Applied Science degree at University of Minnesota Duluth in Exercise Science; Concentration in Adult Fitness (2001)
- Full time Expert Personal Trainer at Northwest Athletic Club for 4 years
- Current Adult CPR/AED and First Aid certified
- Shaklee Nutritional Supplement Distributor
- Youth Hockey Coach
- Other interests include golf, hockey, baseball, tennis, and water skiing