Your goal this year is to weigh the same after this weekend as you do today! Thanksgiving is a brutal holiday for anyone trying to lose weight, but you do have options to survive.
- Find an activity for before or after dinner and make it a family tradition. (ex/sign up for the Northwest Arena Club 5K fun run, a local pilates or a yoga class)
- Help out at a local food drive or charity event.
- Get a quick 20-min workout in to spike the metabolism.
- Drink water before and during dinner, you’ll fill up faster.
- Use a smaller plate (trust me on this one)
- Put the leftovers away as soon as you are done eating.
- Take a walk!
Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!